Report your organization's results by Dec. 2 at midnight.
2020 has been rough, and we want to help. Join us for Southwest Iowa’s second annual Giving Tuesday, powered by SHARE Omaha. On December 1st, we’ll make this international day of giving local and offer our community a chance to heal, to rebuild support and to celebrate generosity.
We will provide you with unique, local tools for a successful #GivingTuesday712 campaign. Just mold them to fit your goals.
NONPROFIT ELIGIBILITY FOR #GIVINGTUESDAY712:
- Any registered 501(c)3, in Pottawattamie, Harrison and Mills Counties in Iowa, in good standing with the IRS can participate
- Nonprofits do not need to be a member of SHARE Omaha.
STEP 1: ORIENTATION
- #GivingTuesday712 is about amplifying all types of generosity: donations, volunteerism, supply drives and acts of kindness.
- Our orientation and guided brainstorm will help you set goals and imagine possibilities for #GivingTuesday712.
- Complete the orientation ASAP to identify your goals and compelling stories. The information you provide can help us prepare news pitches and share your story in advance.
STEP 2: REGISTER
- To participate in #GivingTuesday712, please complete the registration by November 1, 2020.
STEP 3: RECRUIT SUPPORT
- We will provide you the tools you need to encourage support of your organization for #GivingTuesday402.
- Please note: Though global Giving Tuesday graphics and resources are available, use the local #GivingTuesday712 logo and hashtag.